Space is limited to 100 participants. RSVP required. Call: 928.774.5213
We would like to offer you the opportunity to be among the first to RSVP for our next Future of the Colorado Plateau Forum on August 24. For this forum we will be back to our regular format of brief presentations and breakout sessions, designed for maximum input from you!
This forum will explore opportunities for increased and more diverse public participation in the management of public lands on the southern Colorado Plateau. Presenters include:
- Liz Archuleta, HECHO: Hispanics Enjoying Camping, Hunting, and the Outdoors
- Ethan Aumack, Grand Canyon Trust
- Mandy Metzger, Flying M Ranch
- Heather Provencia, Kaibab National Forest
- Carletta Tilousi, Havasupai Tribe
HOST: Dr. Tom Sisk, The Land and Conservation Institute at NAU
At our June 15 special event panel, attendees were not given a chance to ask questions. This forum will be very different – we want to hear from you!